09:00 am – 10:00 am: Registration
10:00 am – 11:00 am: Welcome Remarks and Inaugural Session
11:00 am – 11:30 am: Networking Tea Break & Exhibition Visit
11:30 am – 12:15 pm: Panel Discussion 1: Commercial transportation: Digital Opportunities Ahead
- Why does India need a strategy for Digital technology and transportation & how it helps to improve the GDP?
- Why the Promotion of affordable, walk able, high-quality development around transportation
- Hubs for the efficient use to access to services.
- How Policy for Adoption of design guidelines for digital infrastructure can creating a unified way finding program help to reduce the cost.
- The universal fare and tax system of India – How important it is?
12:15 pm – 12:30 pm: Industry Presentation
12:30 pm – 12:45 pm: Industry Presentation
12:45 pm – 01:00 pm: Industry Presentation
01:00 pm – 02:00 pm: Networking Lunch Break
02:00 pm – 02:45 pm: Panel Discussion 2: Connected Urban Mobility: Changing the way of public transit
- Mobility as a Service Centers on the customer, it offers access to a suite of transportation mode choices through a single platform and payment to simplify access to mobility choices.
- Infrastructure as a Service proposes that access to public infrastructure should be subject to pay-as-you-go fees that more closely align the costs associated with providing the infrastructure to how the infrastructure is used.
- Data as a Service is the rapid exchange of real-time conditions and service information between service providers, customers and the supporting infrastructure for greater system efficiency and improved experience.
- Leverage tech and design for a better transportation experience.
02:45 pm – 03:00 pm: Industry Presentation
03:00 pm – 03:15 pm: Industry Presentation
03:15 pm – 03:30 pm: Networking Tea Break
03:30 pm – 04:15 pm: Panel Discussion 3: Safety, Security, Mobility: How Digitalization of transport can help.
- Enforce congestion-busting rules for safety – digital point of view.
- How can research contribute to better safety on our roads?
- How are new technologies, such as GPRS, Tracking systems etc, likely to affect Road safety?
- How the Insurance help to improve the safety, security, Mobility of transport.
04:15 pm – 04:30 pm: Industry Presentation
04:30 pm – 05:15 pm: Panel Discussion 4: Digitalization of Logistics: The game changer in Indian Economy
- Role of logistics in maintaining per unit profits.
- What impact will GST implementation have on logistics?
- What are the different logistic models that are evolving?
- How will companies maintain their delivery standards while catering to customers in the Tier 2, Tier 3 and rural markets?
- How will companies tackle the reverse pick –up challenge?
- How can we explore predictive analysis, packaging innovations and newer modes of delivery (delivery drones) to help
05.15 pm – 05.30 pm: Culminating Remarks and Vote of Thanks
05:30 pm – 06:00 pm: Networking Tea